Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Trans AM Winding Down

I have been working on this Trans AM drawing for a while tonight. I really think this is turning out great. I almost don't want to give it to my client, haha. Anyways, I worked some more on the fender area, hood, and the other wheel. The new wheel took me a very long time. I wanted it to be very lusterous and chrome looking. Also I tried to make it very precise so that it looked somewhat "real". My mechanical pencils were used quite a bit on both the wheels. This project ate up a whole 3B pencil too, haha. I thought I'd try something different on the cast shadow so I pulled up some lines with an eraser giving a grassy effect. I should have this drawing done either tomorrow or possibly the next day.

Trans AM

My next project is pretty much up in the air. I do know that I'd like to do a sort of character drawing of myself possibly to use on my website. I haven't drawn a "cartoony" drawing in a very long time and I think it would be kind of fun to break away from realism and work freehand for a change. I have recieved quite a few inquiries on commissioned drawings so far this week which is an awesome thing. I need all the work I can get.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick McMicheal said...

Hey Brian....I just started one (blog) here yesterday, how about that?
And my first comment was from JohnK ( creator of Ren and Stimpy) how cool is that!!! I also added you to my bookmarks. - Pat McMichael

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home