Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Trans AM Still

I have been doing sit-ups every night since the beginning of the year at 10 PM (my new years resolution) so I think I will update this blog everynight around that time too. If something becomes routine, then it's alot easier to keep up with.

The Trans AM drawing is still coming along very slowly. I am getting anxious to have it done now but I still need to slow myself down and do a good job on it. I probably have a couple hours of work on it still. This drawing has taken a very long time. I have enjoyed it but it will be nice to move on and get started on something else. Still no set in stone plans for the next project. Here's a couple pictures...an update and one of me working on it. Please look past my naked upper body...it's extremely hot here in Michigan these days.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Something totally not art related. We just got a call from our neighbor saying that her internet was not working and she couldn't figure it out. So I jump on my 4-wheeler and ride over to her house. When I get there she leads me to the den where the computer is and explains that it keeps saying "cannot connect to server". So I sit down and click on her AOL icon. Everything comes up fine. Then she says "Oh, I thought you just click on the Internet Explorer icon and it will be online". I then explained to her that some people's internet works like that but since we live in the middle of nowhere, cable modems aren't an option. Hahaha. It kind of cracked me up because of how computer illiterate some people are. Or maybe I'm just a fricking nerd and I need my ass beat. :)

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home