Thursday, August 03, 2006

Finished up

Well I have finally finished the Trans AM commission drawing. I worked on it for about 5 more hours today until it was completed. It feels good to have it done now and I can relax on the weekend and come back with something new on Monday. Hopefully it will be another commission (if you want me to do a commission for you, send me an e-mail this weekend with a reference picture). Otherwise I might just mess around with my new pastels.

Tomorrow I am going to go into town early so I can go to the frame shop. I will get this Trans AM framed an matted and possibly deliver it to my customer. When I get it to the customer I will see about taking some pictures of him with the drawing, maybe even get his car in a picture too, that'd be cool.

I will probably be gone most of this weekend. But if you send me mail or anything I always check all my stuff when I get home on Sunday. :)

Here is the finished drawing:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Motobahta said...

It's awesome! You are so talented bud!!!

Jim

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home