Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tiger Woods CP

I am now 2 days into my colored Tiger Woods drawing. It's going really well so far. I think it's looking very realistic and I'm pretty happy with the skin tones. I have never drawn a dark skinned person in colored pencil. Hell, I haven't drawn very many dark skinned people in graphite either. I feel like my colored drawings have improved drastically recently and I hope this new one isn't an exception. I have probably spent around 6 or 7 hours on this drawing so far but it feels like I am going very slow. This is a full figure drawing of Tiger swinging an iron. I have the face, hat, arms, and part of his shirt done right now. I don't want to scan this drawing yet to show an update because I don't want the pigments to smear. I think I will wait until the end to scan it and let it be a surprise to everyone. A few more hours to work on it tonight and then i will call it a night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home