Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Commission

I worked some more on the colored pencil drawing of Tiger Woods today. I did some more of his shirt. But now I will have to put that off for a while because I recieved a commission today. It's for a guy in Los Angeles. He wants me to do a portrait of himself and his fiance. He chose a bigger size too, which is awesome because I have really been diggin working bigger lately.

I talked to Kenny earlier in the day today and he asked me to go play some golf. That sounded good to me so I got ready and took off to his house. Then we drove another 20 minutes to a golf course South of Grand Rapids. It's the same course we played on Sunday, Mullenhurst. My game was really on today though. I made some really awesome shots. When I was shooting like I was today, golf is really fun. Some days you are on, some days off I guess.

I got home at around 11 PM and started work on this new commission. It's going well so far. I got the outline done and started on his hair. This one will go slow but I am going to work alot on it in the coming days. I have to have it done by the 28th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home