Thursday, October 25, 2007

Still Life Painting

I haven't posted anything to this blog in a while but I need to get back into the swing of things. Every once in a while I go through dry spells but I always come back. I bought some oil paints a while ago and I've done one painting so far. But I am starting a new still life painting today. The still life scene is a wine bottle, wine glass, and autumn leaf on a napkin. Everything is on a wood table.

Here is a picture of me drawing the outline on my canvas. I have the still life scene set up on my drawing table. And yes, that is a t-shirt stapled to the wall as a backdrop. I couldn't find a black sheet.
still life painting


This is another picture of the still life scene and my finished outline.
still life painting

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JAN said...

you have a fascinating blog your art is super wishingyou much success

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home